Trinity Church was first consecrated on June 14, 1900. This building burned down a year later. The reconstruction was assisted by a financial donation from St. Thomas Parish Church in New York City, and the rebuilt church was named St. Thomas and consecrated on St. Thomas Day, December 21, 1905.
Although thankful for the financial assistance of St. Thomas Parish Church, the church later voted to return to the original name. The Diocesan Convention of 1940 agreed to allow the church to be renamed Trinity Episcopal Mission. It became Trinity Parish Church at the 108th Diocesan Convention in 1980. On July 23, 1992, the Church house was selected to appear on the National Register of Historic Places, and in 2005 was added to the registry of Historic Episcopal Churches in the United States. The new Parish Hall and Education Building was completed in the spring of 2010.